BBC Newcastle’s radio presenter Simon Logan interviewed Art Evolutions Managing Director to find out just how useful house staging is in the North East property market.
Simon spoke to Victoria Anderson to discover more about what house staging is, the benefits to those selling a property and just how important those first impressions can be, particularly in today’s challenging property market.
Simon Logan, who presents the Afternoon Show on BBC Newcastle, spoke to Victoria on the morning on 8th of July 2010, on behalf of the DJ Jonathan Miles.
The interview included comments from North East estate agents Rickards who highlighted the robustness of the market and the importance of correctly marketing a property to maximize its potential.
House staging is the perfect way to maximise the sale price of your property, reduce selling time and minimise void periods of rental property. Common practice in the US, house staging is presenting a home in its best and most appealing light to the majority of home-buyers. The first 10 seconds is when a buyer or tenant makes up their mind about a property, and it is clear first impressions really do count.
House Staging by Art Evolution has been established to help sellers to maximum price for their property, and sell it in the shortest possible time. The service prepares peoples property for sale or rental, ensuring that it is presented in the best light with maximum ‘wow factor’ for any potential buyer/tenant. It is estimated that only 10% of people can actually visualise the untapped potential in a property and house staging is a sure way to help the other 90% to see it.
As Victoria Anderson commented during the radio interview it should never be underestemated how important it is to market your property well, after all it is often people’s most valuable asset, and the use of artwork is a great way to do so. Selling a property can be a stressful experience, particulary if you are struggling to find a buyer, and the use of artwork is a great tool to set yourself apart from the competion.
If you would like to find out more about the staging service on offer please contact us on
July 14, 2010 9:45pm
More articles »